Our in-patient rehabilitation program helps patients move forward when an illness, injury or surgery has set them back. Modern and comprehensive short-term rehabilitation services, including physical, occupational and speech therapies, assist in the recovery from a wide range of events to help patients regain their optimal level of performance and return home.
We Offer the Opportunity to Pre-Register, Making the Transition from the Hospital to Rehab Seamless
- Private suites with private, accessible full bathrooms, including walk-in showers
- State-of-the-art rehabilitation therapy gymnasium
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapies offered seven days a week
- 24-hour nursing care
- Three daily, chef-inspired meals are served bistro style with the ability to accommodate
most special diets
- Health and Wellness Navigation™, coordinating appointments and transportation needs for residents
- Daily housekeeping and linen service
- Relaxation Spa Room
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
A Well-Planned, Personalized Rehab Program Should:
- Provide focused time for healing
- Offer specialized daily exercise and treatment
- Help improve function
- Increase muscle strength, flexibility and endurance
- Lower your risk of subsequent injury
- Help keep you out of the hospital
Have a Question About Short-Term Rehabilitation?
Call (239) 963‑2881 or click here.