An LCS Signature Experience
Heartfelt Connections is a nationally recognized memory care model. Caregivers are trained to provide a continuum of care for residents with Alzheimer’s disease and other related memory-impairing dementias that focuses on the individual person. By getting to know each resident on a personal level, caregivers can design a unique experience.
Memories fade, but we know past relationships and experiences continue to shape the lives of residents every day. Our memory care program uses customized reminiscence tools to help loved ones capture a lasting legacy of details about each resident’s life — family, friends, career, hobbies, likes and dislikes.
We apply the insights gained from each life story to individualized programming for every resident. Customized activities are designed to promote physical and emotional well-being and prolong daily functioning. These activities also help residents maintain a sense of purpose, satisfaction, dignity and quality-of-life.
- Private studio apartments with walk-in showers
- Dedicated professionals with expertise and specific training in dementia services
- Licensed and certified nursing professionals 24 hours per day
- Medication administration
- Availability of additional services tailored for each individual
- Ability to work with outside organizations to provide additional personalized options
- Individual climate control
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
- Three daily, chef-inspired meals with the ability to accommodate most special diets
Family Member Perspectives
Have a Question About Memory Care at The Arlington?
Call (239) 963‑2881 or click here.