Residential Nursing within Oakton Place at The Arlington
Our residential healthcare services are overseen by an experienced medical director specializing in the unique needs of seniors — as well as an experienced, highly qualified director of nursing. In addition, we maintain a favorable staff-to-resident ratio and ensure that all our professionals receive high-quality, ongoing training. All of our skilled nursing accommodations are private suites and baths.
- Private suites with private, accessible full bathrooms, including walk-in showers
- Licensed and certified nursing professionals 24 hours per day
- Daily housekeeping and linen service
- Three daily, chef-inspired meals are served bistro style with the ability to accommodate most special diets
- Life enrichment programs include choices of entertainment, educational and cultural opportunities
- Individual climate control
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
Meet Paul Gustafson
Administrator of Oakton Place
Have a Question About Residential Healthcare at The Arlington?
Call (239) 963‑2881 or click here.